Sunday, August 6, 2017

Love What You Have


A Swedish man died after suffering complications during a penis enhancement surgery, according to a recently published case report.

The 30-year-old relatively healthy patient wanted a penile elongation and girth enhancement surgery, which includes transferring fat from one area of the body and replacing it in the penis. Surgeons finished the elongation part of the procedure and were in the process of injecting the patient with transferred fat, when the man started experiencing complications, according to a report in the Journal of Forensic Sciences. 

The man's heart began to race, and his blood pressure dropped abnormally low, according to the report. The patient, who did not have a prior heart condition, went into cardiac arrest and died a little over an hour later, according to the report.

An autopsy later concluded that the patient died from a pulmonary fat embolism, when fat traveled the bloodstream to his lungs and ruptured blood vessels.

Doctors believe this is the first case where a "seemingly simple and safe procedure of penis enlargement by autologous fat transfer caused sudden death in a healthy young man," according to the report.

Mayo Clinic urologist Tobia Kohler told Buzzfeed News the procedure could also result in other serious problems.

“It’s a completely useless procedure that never works and disfigures men, and could kill you,” Kohler, who was not part of the study, told BuzzFeed News. “This is the worst case, but there are lots of other horrible consequences, from disfigurement to permanent erectile dysfunction to even worse.”
The report concludes that it may be risky to do the penis elongation and girth enhancement surgeries at the same time, since tissue that has already been subjected to trauma in the first procedure is then subjected to fat injection.

10 comments:

  1. To obsess about your body to the point where you risk life threatening surgery must be frightening. You must be in a truly dark place. If only you can learn to love yourself. I always had the love and support of my family and friends but I didn't really come to realize that I am pretty damned great until I met Bryn. I went through periods of depression and despair that I thought I would never come out of. I can only imagine how desperate this man was to risk death just to enhance the size of his penis. Love yourself and celebrate who you are! I got a little philosophical for a Monday morning but Monday morning is as good a time as any to celebrate what you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. I have a number of clients who are insecure about their size and I do what I can to help them to love being the individual who they are. In fact, I just came across a blog about a man who has a small penis and shares openly about that. I have reached out to him to see if I can share some of his photos and story with everyone here.

      Delete
    2. The male body is a beautiful, wondrous thing. Bruce had trouble with his self image when we met. I fell in love with him; not what he or society thought he should be.

      Delete
    3. Everyone has qualities that make them special. There is one client who will say he has a small penis. But I promise you he is one of the sexiest men I have ever massaged because of the whole package, personality included.

      Delete
  2. Totally enjoy the comments of you three! Wow...what wonderful guys! ...and a special thanks to Gabriel who makes it possible to happen by generating this blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could give you a naked hug for your kind words!

      Delete
    2. Always ready for a naked hug....especially with the ass grab I know would accompany it!

      Delete
    3. Always ready for a naked hug....especially with the ass grab I know would accompany it!

      Delete
  3. Well said!
    We all meet here because of Gabriel.
    We don't say it often enough.
    Thank you Gabriel. Your blogs are a safe place for us to be exactly who we are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh...you all are so kind. I am the one who thanks you all for participating and joining in the conversation and fun banter. I love doing these blogs and appreciate each one of you!

      Delete