Saturday, July 8, 2017
Article on Seducing Your Straight Friend
Here's how you can tell if your gay friend secretly wants to have sex with you and is playing the long game:
1) Every other thing out of his mouth is about sex and he takes your offhanded comments and twists them into crass sexual innuendos. He's hanging with you and has sex on his mind.
2) He manages to get you alone with him a lot, building an intimacy. And he likes to talk about things that make you emotional.
3) He reacts differently when he's alone with you as opposed to when you're with other people.
4) He gets undressed in front of you often. He's hoping you'll make the first move.
5) He gets you drunk to talk about pussy, an attempt to get you horny. The old joke: What's the difference between a straight guy and a gay guy? A six pack of beer. (That's actually a little harsh, a twelve pack is more like it.)
6) He has to hug you when you meet and you're not a touchy-feely kind of guy.
7) He's always super-critical of the girls you like. It's the two of you against the world kind of thing. If you're already getting laid you won't likely be so horny you'll consider having sex with a dude. That said, the first straight guy I had a relationship with had a girlfriend so it's not a deal killer.
Oh sure kids, things have changed a lot over the years, straight guys are a lot more open to gay sex today than they ever were for one thing. But the fundamentals of seduction will never change.
And if you're gay trying to get with your supah-fine straight friend... you're welcome! Gay/straight sex is awesome and no, it won't turn a hetero queer, nor does it mean he's secretly gay.