Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Quick note


Quick note...I am enjoying a couple of days at the beach and that is why there have been some longer delays than usual with comments.  I have posted some ahead so there is always something to enjoy!  I will be back in my regular routine in a couple of days.  Been here since Saturday.

I am at a textile beach right now, so no naked fun.  But a beach is still a beach and I love it.

Keep commenting and visiting.  I will be back in my normal world on Thursday.

Much love,
Gabriel

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time in the sun and the sand....find a playmate and build sand castles....🏊🏊🚢🚢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who says that I have not already shared my sand bucket? LOL! Rainy weather can make for some interesting alternative activities.

      Actually, I met my sister and her family here in NC. But I arrived a day early and made a new friend. He is a timeshare salesman and very cute. We started talking and he started flirting and well...what they won't do to get a sale. LOL! Just kidding on the last part, but we did have some hot sex. I told him my family would be around the following day but we have been able to play one other time...so far. LOL!

      Delete
    2. Somehow I just knew that the sassy head of this blog family attracts men where ever he goes.

      Delete
    3. Just a stud magnet, what can I say? LOL!

      Delete
    4. No brag....just fact! 😎😎

      Delete