Saturday, May 20, 2017

Hiding Peen...LOL!

Hi guys,

I am back from a brief break.  I had a lot of work going on as well as enjoying some naked fun with a visitor to the city.  He was a massage client at first, but the vibe between us was strong and we went to dinner afterwards and then ended up in bed together.  (Note that the massage was legit!)  We spent a lot of time together while he was in the city.  We would meet up after his workday was over and it was very enjoyable.  He is a great guy.  He has headed back home and hopefully with many fond memories of his time in Florida...and those fond memories better not be about the convention he attended!  LOL!

I hope you enjoy these guys who know a thing or two about teasing us by not showing us their goods!

Enjoy!  Much love to you all!
Gabriel
















13 comments:

  1. A teasing pose is simply a preface to foreplay. Oh, how I love a good tease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally. Teasing can be as hot as the rest of the time together.

      Delete
  2. Bruce is a master of the strategic and enticing placement of a sheet like photos 10 and 23. When I see his hairy barrel chest, his thick torso, and his meaty thighs on display with his dick hidden I can be made to slip back into bed and spend the day gettin' sticky. Yes, I am bear whipped!
    -Bryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Gabriel!
    Good for you!
    Hopefully this man "teased" you a little and has left you with fond memories of his visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Canada definitely knew how to tease, but you can count on the fact that I teased him right back...and more! :-)

      Delete
    2. I am not bragging, just stating the facts. Gabriel knows how to turn on the tease! LOL!

      Delete
  4. Gabriel, kudos to you...KUDOS to you!!! I hope you two had a mavvelous time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a lot of fun. Still smiling! :-)

      Delete
  5. love the cowboy! what look face & eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has great eyes. One reason he got a prominent placement in the post!

      Delete