Friday, April 28, 2017

Gabriel: Missing in Action

Hi guys,

I have been away a few days and will be away a couple more, so that is why I have not responded to many of the recent comments.  I was swept away by a wonderful friend to spend a few days on the beach.  And you know your boy here does not miss an opportunity to hit the beach, even if he has to wear swim trunks from time to time!  Fortunately there has been more days of nude beach fun than clothing required beach fun.  But it is all good.  I worked to keep posts going before I left since I knew my laptop time would be limited.  I will be back on the blogs soon with comments.  Two days of sun and sand left!

Much love,
Gabriel

10 comments:

  1. Have a great time at the beach. Don't forget to masturbate yourself for us, just like the guy on the next set below. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took matters into my own hands! LOL!

      Delete
  2. The B Boys are jealous...you are on a nude beach and we aren't!!!
    Seriously; enjoy your R & R!!
    We hope you come back rested, refreshed, and with a sardonic smile on your face.
    Enjoy the sun on your buns! 😉😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am back with limited tan lines! LOL!

      Delete
    2. What about the sly smile on your face?

      Delete
    3. Oh that will be lasting for several days. :-)

      Delete
  3. enjoy your time and take some pics of your feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time and I am back on the blog.

      Delete
  4. Totally appropriate action! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am back after having a great time. Love me some nude beach! LOL!

      Delete