Thursday, March 30, 2017

What do you do to pamper yourself?


As a fan of bare feet, I like to pamper mine and take good care of them myself.  It is easy because I have access to products through my massage work.  But every now and then, I like to treat myself to someone giving me a mani/pedi.  Call me gay, call me metrosexual, call me whatever.  I am the one with nice looking feet for Springtime! 

What is your personal indulgence when you want to pamper yourself to something special?

I have been waiting to show this image as a laugh and this post seems like a suitable time to share it.  Hope it makes you smile!


7 comments:

  1. I wish I could see your feet pampered!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am going to make it a regular treat. I was reminded how much I do enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Even though my feet are gruesome I do like to get a pedicure...the only difference is that I go to a podiatrist. They almost have to resort to the grinder in the photo. Having my toenails done, then work on the calluses followed by a fantastic foot massage feels great! Bryn and I both see a massage therapist. He uses several techniques as well as renewal and cranial. We have seen him for 15 years and he knows exactly what our bodies need (just like a longtime lover 😉).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about finding a therapist that you really like who gets to know your body and know what areas need work. I have a number of regulars and it is so nice to be able to see improvements over time. I have some awesome clients.

      Delete
  3. I've had a mani-pedi exactly once in my life. But, I LOVE massages - and I treat myself as often as possible. I especially enjoy going to my Tantric Massage Group where we treat one another for an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tantric bodywork is awesome. Is it part of the Body Electric group or another type of group? Tell us more about it.

      Delete