Saturday, February 11, 2017

Update on our friend Bruce


Bryn sent me an email about how things are going with Bruce's therapies and it sounds like all is well.  Bruce is working hard with the speech therapist and seeing much improvement.  The physical therapy is going well too.

Bryn brought a keyboard to Bruce's room so Bruce could play like he did before and one of the therapists encouraged him to play down in the common room so others could enjoy.  He played for an hour and enjoyed it a lot.  (He didn't play in the nude as the guy in the photo, but that performance by Bruce is reserved for Bryn in the near future! LOL!)

They are going out for Valentine's Day and I look forward to hearing details on that.  The center is allowing some outings and we all know that Bruce will be in great hands with Bryn!  LOL!

Thanks Bryn for taking time to send me an update so I can share it will everyone.  We have all been concerned and are thankful for these great reports on the progress that Bruce is making.  Have fun on your Valentine's Day outing!

Much love,
Gabriel

10 comments:

  1. Gabriel it is great of you to keep us abreast of Bruce's news. It would be nice to be able to send a personal e-mail to the BB, but I will not dare, as it will be probably denied. Please give my best to both.

    Thanks a trilione!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely great wishes to the BBoys! And thanks, Gabriel for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read that things are improving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone!

    Bryn arranged a 2 day pass for Valentine's Day. We went to dinner and the symphony and then he took me home to my own house, my own bed....just us! It was bloody marvellous.
    FYI- we re-enacted the scene in the picture...the only difference was that Bryn put his head in my lap. I think it was to hear the music better.
    BAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope there was an encore performance!

      Delete
  5. Yes. There. Was.
    And Bryn hummed along....
    HEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Standing ovation! Probably something had been standing up a long time! :-)

      Delete
    2. Have you re-activated that go-pro camera? If I has known I would have showed off....my piano playing skills that is.

      Delete
    3. The truth is out! I am caught!

      Delete