Monday, January 30, 2017

Question of the Week: Feet


The Question of the Week is all about the theme of this blog.

"Which of the following best describes your feet, what you enjoy having done to them, and your general thoughts about men and their feet?"  (Multiple answers will apply.)

1.     I love having my feet rubbed by another man (whether by his hands or his feet).
2.     I enjoy having my toes sucked.
3.     I am ticklish and I don't really enjoy having my feet played with.
4.     I love being barefoot as much as possible.
5.     I think it is erotic to see a guy's feet either in flip flops or barefoot.
6.     I like to feel a man's erection against my foot.
7.     I am self-conscious about the way my feet look and I don't enjoy being barefoot.
8.     I feel that my toes are the nicest part of my foot.
9.     I feel that the soles of my feet are the nicest part of my foot.
10.   I really cannot get into the attraction of men's feet (but I still like coming to visit the blog) LOL!


8 comments:

  1. for me #5, and #7, I don't like my feet, even if I don't have any problem to be in flipflop. I know that my feet I can not seduce anyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of answers: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9 (What can I say? LOL!)

      Delete
  2. number 5 for me. Totally erotic seeing guys barefoot or in flipflop. Especially with sexy masculine Feet/toes and legs. Saw one today, I could not stop looking at those sexy feet. I think he felt I was looking. Sometimes I think some guys, straight or gay are into showing their feet and like the attention. Been told my feet are sexy/erotic also by other men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing, Tom! I have been busted at looking at a man's feet in public before. LOL! Probably something every barefoot fan has experienced before. I think you are correct about a guy enjoying the attention of his bare feet. And I think you should allow us here to see your sexy/erotic feet! Don't deprive us! LOL!

      Delete
  3. I would say number five, number six and number eight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a cock on the sole of a foot is very sexy! Yum!

      Delete
  4. I am ticklish but I love having my feet played with. (Bryn gives the best foot massages.) I love a sexy pair of feet in or out of flip flops. I don't think my feet are attractive but I live barefoot and in sandals/flip flops. I love stroking Bryn's dick with my feet...I like to think that his precum is a good moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sounds like you use one of the best moisturizers out there!

      Delete