Saturday, December 17, 2016

Eye Candy: Val Chmerkovskiy














I cannot say that I am a huge fan of "Dancing with the Stars", but I am a HUGE fan of Val Chmerkovskiy.  He is one of the regular professional dancers who partner with the celebrities and I think he is ADORABLE!  His eyes and his smile (not to mention his hot body) are beautiful!  I would definitely be his dance partner (among other things), but alas, he is straight.

Anyway, enjoy this eye candy and the shots below of him and his brother, Maks, doing a photo shoot.  May I hang your hat up for you?  LOL!




10 comments:

  1. The photo shoot reminds me of the movie "The Full Monty"...the lyric says"...but you can keep your hat on..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is rude for a man to wear a hat indoors! :-)

      Delete
    2. I agree. Hang your hat by the door and let what your papa gave you see the light of day.

      Delete
    3. That's what I am talking about! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Maks has also been a dancer on DWTS.
    Certain traits run in families!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is definitely hot too, but Val's so cute! Hotness runs in the family!

      Delete
  3. Now the "bitchy" old queens come out...
    The first time we tuned in to DWTS Billy Ray Cyrus was one of the stars.
    I'm afraid that turned us off of the show. We are both ballroom dancers and have competed as amateurs in both Latin and Smooth divisions. We had thought we would enjoy the dancing and would see another talent of some of the stars. The fact that a man with no rhythm made it so far in the competition soured us on the show. The fact that he couldn't get any Cuban motion (the movement of the hips) into his Latin routines made us feel sorry for his wife. The way a man dances is the way he makes love. (Like I said...
    Bitchy!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I get it. I love to dance (although not that good and definitely not ballroom style), but you do have to know how to have some hip action. May I say that I do fine in that area!!

      Delete
    2. Oh, we know that your hip action is fine...damn fine!
      Regardless of the style of dance when a man knows how to move, he knows how to move...

      Delete
    3. I have rhythm. Wanna see? LOL!

      Delete