Saturday, November 5, 2016

BigTexStud9 Showing Off


Well I guess I am back!  LOL!

BigTexStud9 sent me this great video and I had to share it with everyone.  It is too good to keep for just myself.

I am going to return to blogging on a regular basis soon.  I miss chatting with you all.  I became discouraged and it has taken a while to get back on track.  Interesting how someone's words can have that kind of effect on me.  Sigh!  Guess I am too sensitive.  LOL!

Videos like this make me smile, that's for sure.  Hope you enjoy.  And thanks to BigTexStud9 for the great present!  Hope you shoot more soon...and of course I am referring to shooting videos.  LOL!

Sending much love to you all,
Gabriel

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's good to be back. Hope you have not fallen into the arms of another blogger during my absence! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Gabriel: Welcome back. Please stay, and don't let these ass-holes discourage you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome and yes, I need to be more thick-skinned in the future. Maybe the break did me some good and I will have some new ideas for the blog. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. Welcome back, Gabriel! We love you!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending much love back to you, FFB! You rock!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Not sure why. It shows up on my screen. Anyone else having issues with viewing the video?

      Delete
    2. I was able to view the video and that man is quite delicious looking.

      Delete
    3. No I had no problem watching the video. That huge meaty sausage and big meat balls!!!
      Grazie.

      Delete
    4. Glad to see that the video is working for you both. Not sure why Xersex cannot see it. Xersex, I was sent the video clip and I uploaded to the blog site, so I don't have a link to post.

      Delete