Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thank you to all of my foot-loving friends!

I wanted to take this time to thank you all for stopping by my blogs:
www.nakedmenallowed.blogspot.com
www.barefootmen.blogspot.com

I appreciate you taking the time to visit, make comments and send me messages of encouragement.  I hope that you will encourage more of your friends to join one of my blogs and help things continue to grow.  This community of friends has been a big help to me at a time when I was feeling alone.  Thank you to all of you for being a part and please keep coming back for more hot naked men, sexy bare feet and some nice friendship!

Much love to you all,
Gabriel















































5 comments:

  1. love this blog.

    do you know http://lovemalefeet.tumblr.com/?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the site but I don't think I know the blogger. It is a great site.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy my last post here:

    http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2013/04/vince-azzopardi-candid-photos.html

    ReplyDelete